Did you know there’s a free HMRC app?
We’ve recently become aware of an app for your phone, thanks to Steve Damallie for the tip off.
Why might you want to have this app? Could be useful and avoid sending some emails and making some phone calls and get action and responses more quickly?
This is what they say about why you might want to use the HMRC app:
- your tax code and National Insurance number
- an estimate of the tax you need to pay
- your income and benefits
- how much you will receive in tax credits and when they will be paid
- your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) for Self Assessment
Use the HMRC app to:
- report tax credits changes and complete your renewal
- access your Help to Save account
- use our tax calculator to work out your take home pay after Income Tax and National Insurance deductions
- track forms and letters you have sent to us
- claim a refund if you have paid too much tax
- update your postal address
If you’re interested, here’s the link to find out more